was sent activated virgin mobile certified used iphone 7 instead of Boost, cannot activate

Groupie

was sent activated virgin mobile certified used iphone 7 instead of Boost, cannot activate

I ordered a certified pre-owned iPhone 7 off of the Boost mobile website and when it shipped I went to a local Boost mobile store to activate it; however, when we called to activate it, we learned that the phone was actually a Virgin mobile phone. How can I get a replacement and is there any way to not have to pay for shipping or tax to replace the phone since it was Boostmobile.com's mistake for sending a Virgin mobile phone? Thank you.

(case ID is 212316312)

5 REPLIES 5
Agent

Re: was sent activated virgin mobile certified used iphone 7 instead of Boost, cannot activate

Hi there, AAMARIS99. Thank you very much  for contacting us. 

If you already have a case number that means that the issue has been escalated and we're waiting for resolution. Did you provide a contact number or email address? They would contact you through that channel. 

Note: please, don't post private information on the public post. 

Groupie

Re: was sent activated virgin mobile certified used iphone 7 instead of Boost, cannot activate

I did send that info. but I haven't been contacted despite being told I would be helped within 24 hours.

Agent

I see; to better assist you, please send us a private message. 

Groupie

I don't see an option to send a direct message. If you're referring to contacting my local Boost store, I already have but the issue has not been resolved.

Agent

To send a private message you have to click on the profile picture of the user and on the next screen select "send this user a private message".