was promised the exact make & model as a replacement for my preowned iphone 7 plus 128 gig.

Highlighted

was promised the exact make & model as a replacement for my preowned iphone 7 plus 128 gig.

the representative promised me in email that i will get the exact make and model replacement for my preowned phone covered by its 90 day warrenty. will they send me the exact device iphone 7 plus 128 gigabite rose gold?   im seeing some skecthy reviews online about people lying to customers, lukily i have it in writing.  but this entire time ive been feeling like I could be walking right into a scam with brightstar and im very nervous. anyone have any good stories? I had my phone for 9 days before realizing the no sound on incoming or outgoing calls was a phone issue and not a service issue,i did not activate it right away (during the work week) as activating takes time and I needed a phone to work, not be stuck in activation mode, it was activated on 5/25/19 a Saturday on a three day weekend so I waited a bit thinking that I should let a business day pass. that put me at 9 days when the return period is 7 days. so I had to go through the 90 day warrenty.  its been really really difficult working with the warrenty company.  and the whole situation is causing me quite a bit of anxiety because I paid quite a bit for this phone that was broken when I got it. do they replace the make and model exactly? or are the reviews true?