upgrade iPhone discount?

upgrade iPhone discount?

I currently have a iphone 6 with boost. I want to upgrade to a newer model. Will i get a upgrade discount? If so how much will it be
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Agent

Re: upgrade iPhone discount?

Hi there! We have the upgrade promotion at the store. You must be a Boost Mobile customer for at least 120 days and must not have activated a New/CPO handset on your account within the past 120 days or performed a UICC swap to be eligible for promotional pricing. We also have the BoostUP! Installment option. BoostUP! is an affordable way to pay for your phone over time. You can purchase an eligible phone with a variable down payment, depending on the phone selected, and agree to monthly installment payments for the device. Existing customers who are on a monthly plan and have made at least 12 consecutive on-time payments are eligible for the BoostUP! Installment option. You can check your eligibility signing into https://myaccount.boostmobile.com/. If you are eligible, you will see ‘You are eligible for BoostUP! Installment Billing’ in the My Device section.