unlocking

Highlighted
Accomplice

unlocking

Hello, I live in France. I bought a Boost phone on Ebay.

The seller told me that he met all the conditions to unlock this phone.
I want to unlock, I do not speak English, I can not call the call center.
I do not have a Boost account,

can you make the request to Apple for the unlocking. my imei number is:

Thank you so much. 🙏 
11 REPLIES 11
Agent

Re: unlocking

Hello, @muco45. Thank you for stopping by. Your phone must meet the requirements of our unlock policy in order for us to be able to unlock the phone. One of the requirements is that the phone must have been unlocked in order for us to be able to unlock it. Also, the phone must be connected to the Sprint towers during the process. -Kira_M. 

Accomplice

I do not really understand. i have a sim sprint with me.i can use it with. You do not send the unlock request to Apple?
Agent

Unfortunately, no. We unlock the phones in our end. -Kira_M. 

Accomplice

But it is a boost phone that has been used in the usa for over a year. currently he is in France. if the iphone meets all the conditions, why you do not start the procedure, I do not understand.
Agent

The phone must be connected to the Sprint towers in order for us to be able to unlock it. -Kira_M.

Accomplice

the condition you quote is not a boost unlocking condition. I do not understand why you quote this condition. Unlocking is done in two steps:
1-the operator warns APPLE for unlocking.
2- the user insert another sim card and connects to Itunes.

We never need to connect the iphone to Sprint towers.

• The device has not been reported as lost or stolen or otherwise flagged as ineligible to be unlocked. OK
  • The device has been active for at least 12 months on the same account (under Equipment History) and a payment has been made within the last 90 days of that 12-month activation anniversary. OK

I have the right to have the unlocking on this phone. Please apply it.

Agent

We can go ahead and send the unlock request. However, the phone must be connected to the Sprint towers in order for the process to go through. -Kira_M. 

Accomplice

Okay, I would like you to go ahead and send the unlock request.
Agent

Please send us a private message to further assist you. -Kira_M.