unable to swap phones

Highlighted

unable to swap phones

I recently ordered a iPhone 8+ off Boost Mobiles Online website. I wanted to switch my phone number from the 6s I also have from boost and also activate my phone. When I proceeded to enter my pin code, it told me it was incorrect when it fact it was the right code. I have tried the same pin code multiple times and it still doesn’t work! This is my second time having issues with boost, not to mention the nasty attitude I received from an employee when I went the store just a few minutes ago to resolve the problem. Can you just manually reset the pin code so I can activate my phone?!
1 REPLY 1

Re: unable to swap phones

Having the same issue on swapping phones.  My daughter purchased a refurbished phone for $100.  What we received was a $100 doorstop which never turned on.  They ran her around for a couple of hours spewing stuff about incorrect PIN numbers which were actually correct PIN numbers.  We know our PIN is correct because we used it to log in several times during the multiple attempts to return this phone.  I am still on hold with someone who is trying to find a way NOT to allow us to return this non-working phone.  They tried to pass us off to Samsung (and did)  then tried several times to get us on a bogus "timely return"  issue,  both irrelevent to this purchase.  It quickly became apparent that this a process intended to make customers give up on legitimate returns.  DO NOT RECOMMEND BUYING A REFURBISHED PHONE FROM BOOST!  The saddest part of all is that we have three phones with Boost Mobile "service" right now which we pay for every month and have had service with them for years.  RUN, don't walk away from Boost Mobile phone sales!!!