tracking number invalid

Highlighted
Accomplice

tracking number invalid

Hi, i have just ordered the iphone 6 yesterday and it says that it already shipped but when I go on the USPS website it says that my tracking number was invalid , whats up with that?
12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
Agent

Re: tracking number invalid

Hey there, @alisiaramirez The reason why you are receiving that error, it is because you are using the wrong company. Our packages are shipped through FedEx. Please visit www.fedex.com  and it should work! 

Highlighted
Accomplice

Thank you! That helps, but I tried on the FedEx website and it still says invalid and I copied and pasted the order code you guys gave me in email. I don't understand.
Highlighted
Agent

Understood, @alisiaramirez We usually send the order number right after the which is alpha-numeric, that one is only for us to track your order. The tracking number is usually generated within 24-48 hours. It is just numbers. If you haven't receive an e-mail with that information, then please send me a private message with the order number and we'll be able to check if the tracking number was generated. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

Oh my goodness, Thank you so much! It worked!
Agent

We're glad to hear that! If you ever need any other kind of assistance, do not hesitate to contact us, we'll be pleased to help! 

Highlighted
Groupie

Highlighted
Groupie

Did you ever get your phone? Because i just order one like 4 days ago. I tried to track it off boost Mobile website but it was saying " invalid email " when i dont know how when it sent over the receipt to the email im trying to use. Then i just tried fex like the person told you but nothing is even popping up. Everyone in any boost Mobile store act like they cant help & gave me the customer service number when that doesn't even work. That number only ask about the phobe u have w. Them now or a different number nothing about tracking an online order. Im going to cry cause that was $105.9 that i dont even know if really order it cause i can't even track the my iphone6.
Highlighted
Groupie

Omg can you help me ive been trying to track my order for 4 days now
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there @Indieelu We apologize for the trouble! Would you please be so kind to send us a Private Message, so we can further assist you?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.