Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

swap Phones

Highlighted
Accomplice

swap Phones

Good Evening,

I have a phone that I want to swap. I purchased a sim card installed it and tried to activate it. I entered all the information and it will not activate. I looks like this is a common problem. Can you help me. Thanks 

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Agent

Re: swap Phones

Hi there! Was the phone purchased on our website?

Highlighted
Accomplice

no

Highlighted

Hey there, Suezk! What is the make and model of the device?

Highlighted
Accomplice

iphone 6S A1687

Highlighted
Agent

Hello, Suezk. Thanks for the information. The Bring Your Own Device program (BYOD) is only available for new customers activating a new account. Unfortunately, existing customers are not eligible. We apologize for the inconvenience. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

It is a shame that you don't treat your loyal exiting customers with the same options as a new customers. 

Highlighted
Agent

We can clearly see how inconvenient this is. Please accept our apology. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

Where can I find out what my account number is. I'm changing to AT&T. They also offer bring your own device to new and exsiting custumers. I looked on my on line account and I could not find it and since I use auto pay I get a paper bill. I would appriciate if you could help me. Thanks Sue 

Highlighted
Agent

Can you please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN?

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Virgin Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".