shipping

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

shipping

I brought my phone saturday around 3:00 am and i pick next day shipping. I'm wondering why when i went to go look it up it still say it's processing. If it should be here by today.

31 REPLIES 31
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, Itsmeemayy! If you placed your order before 1:00PM (CST), your order will be shipped the same day. However, if you placed your order after 1:00PM, then your order will be shipped the next business day [with the exception of weekends and holidays]. 

If you have any other question or concern, just let us know. We're here to help!

Highlighted
Agent

We’d love to explain this further. Orders placed on holidays/weekends with overnight shipping, will not be processed and shipped until the following business day.

Be sure to click "✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Groupie

Is there any chance you can check the status of my order?
Highlighted
Agent

Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a private message with your order key number.

Highlighted
Accomplice

I’m trying to see if you boost up can you trade for another phone . The phone is brand new I have the 7 I just want the 7 plus
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, AlexisW28! Trades are not currently available. Sorry for any inconvenience. 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Hello,

I ordered a new phone Wednesday and got the overnight shipping and I still haven't received it. 

Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @Scferg21. Thank you for stopping by. Could you please send us a private message to better assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M. 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Just sent a private message, thank you.

Highlighted
Agent

Thanks. We'll continue assisting you through private message.