shipping

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

shipping

I brought my phone saturday around 3:00 am and i pick next day shipping. I'm wondering why when i went to go look it up it still say it's processing. If it should be here by today.

31 REPLIES 31
Highlighted
Accomplice

If I ordered my phone Monday and it shipped Tuesday when shall I receive my phone because it is now Thursday ?
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, @AlexisW28! Your package is probably in transit. Have you received the order # after completing the order? If so you can send it to us via a private message, along with the full name and the address on the order.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Yes on my order status it’s says shipped on Monday but I still haven’t got anything yet . I just need to know we’re it is so that I can be home when it arrives .
Highlighted
Agent

@AlexisW28 Please shoot us a private message with your order #, your full name, the address so we can track it down. Thanks.

Highlighted
Accomplice

I ordere after 1
Highlighted
Agent

Understood. Unfortunately we cannot provide you an accurate information about the order since we don't have enough info, but we are positive the order is in transit. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

If I ordered my phone Monday and it shipped Tuesday when should I get it ?
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there AlexisW28. To verify your order, please send us a private post with your order number and we will verify. Victor21

Highlighted
Groupie

I ordered a phone saturday around 6pm and paid $12 for express delivery. It's already monday but the order status still says "order processing"
Highlighted
Groupie

I ordered a phone saturday 6pm and paid $12 express delivery. It's already monday but the order status still says "order processing"