shipping

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

shipping

I brought my phone saturday around 3:00 am and i pick next day shipping. I'm wondering why when i went to go look it up it still say it's processing. If it should be here by today.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: shipping

Hey there! If you placed your order before 1:00PM (CST), your order will be shipped the same day.  However, if you placed your order after 1:00PM, then your order will be shipped the next business day [with the exception of weekends and holidays]. Your will receive your device tomorrow. 

25 REPLIES
Agent

Hey there! If you placed your order before 1:00PM (CST), your order will be shipped the same day.  However, if you placed your order after 1:00PM, then your order will be shipped the next business day [with the exception of weekends and holidays]. Your will receive your device tomorrow. 

Groupie

The same is happening to me
Agent

Sorry to hear that, @Alexh92. Let’s check this thing out. Please, send us a private message with your Order Key so we can check the status of the order.

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".

Groupie

You aren't the only one, I ordered an iPhone 8 plus last Friday night and I understand it wouldn't be shipped until the next business day, which is Monday. Already Saturday morning the following week and still have not received anything. Not even an email confirming that my order was shipped, but when I check the status of my order it reads "shipped" and I also went with the free shipping, what's taking so long? It's been more than a week.

Groupie

I ordered the iPhone 8 plus last Friday night and understand that it wouldn't be shipped until the next business day, which was monday. It's already Saturday the following week and still have not received anything, not even a confirmation email that my order was shipped but when I check the status it continues to read " shipped". It's been more than a week, what's taking so long? 

Groupie

I finally recieved mine after calling to complain. Make sure someone is home when your package is delivered bc if not they won’t leave it. I had to go 40 mins to the FedEx location just to get my package
Agent

Oh no! Sorry to hear that, A-Cerda. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then select the message option on the profile page. 

Enthusiast

I ordered my phone friday afternoon and didn't receive an order confirmation in my email, yet they took money out of my account for it

Agent

Hey there, cjabel1! At the moment Saturday and Sunday shipping is not available. The order will be processed in the following business day.