Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

pre owned iPhone came cracked

Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

pre owned iPhone came cracked

I ordered 4 pre-owned and one of the IPhone 7 Plus came cracked will I be able to get a replacement
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Agent

Re: pre owned iPhone came cracked

Please call 1-844-834-5579 to submit a claim. You will be given instructions on how you can return your Pre-Owned phone to receive a replacement Pre-Owned phone via the shipping process with valid claim. @travistannehill.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted

Hi there! Pre-owned phones have the 7 day return policy available and a 90 days warranty. Please send us a private message to assist you. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".

Highlighted
Accomplice

I can’t believe boost won’t replace a phone that they sent cracked
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there @travistannehill We apologize for the inconvenience. You need to contact us within the 7 days of the return policy, in order for the device to be return to us, and for you to receive a refund. It's been more than 7 days since the device was received, we're unable to replace it. 

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Accomplice

But I’m not asking for a refund I’m asking for a replacement what’s the point of a 90 day warrenty if you can’t use it
Highlighted
Agent

We understand your concern, @travistannehill. Is the phone completely inoperable due to the crack on the screen?

Highlighted
Accomplice

No but you can easily cut your fingers on the glass at the top of the screen there’s pieces falling out
Highlighted
Agent

Have you used your number on the device? @travistannehill 

Highlighted
Accomplice

No
Highlighted
Agent

Please call 1-844-834-5579 to submit a claim. You will be given instructions on how you can return your Pre-Owned phone to receive a replacement Pre-Owned phone via the shipping process with valid claim. @travistannehill.

View solution in original post