phone

Groupie

phone

when will the phones restock and about how long will it take to get here

9 REPLIES 9
Agent

Hi there! Thanks for reaching out to us. What is the model that you're referring to? Please provide us more details. 

Groupie

the model I am talking about is an iPhone 6splus  I paid for it about two days ago and it said it will ship when it restocks.

Agent

Can you please send us a private message with your order key? @3250.

Groupie

what is a order key
Agent

It's your order number. 

Enthusiast

Hi am having problems it say I am elgible for boost up I clicked the phone ready check out and it displays sorry not elgible for boost up contract at this time ??? Why aye that when displaying I am elgible ???help please
Agent

Hey there, Jones2014. That’s strange. How about we take a closer look? Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin code to verify your account.

Agent

Hey @3250. Please send us the Private Message with the order number to further assist you. To send a Private Message click on the person's name, this will take you to their profile and you'll see the option to message there. 

Enthusiast

Hey there, any way you could let me know when yours ships ( meaning the phone has been restocked as well ) if not then that's fine but I've been checking the site constanty. Needin a phone terribly due to mine breaking 2 weeks ago. Thank yiu