phone calls drop after 2 hours

Khi Groupie
Groupie

Re: phone calls drop after 2 hours

Oven stayed on the phone with my fiancé when he was out of state one time for 18 hours and the call never dropped. Now within the last 2 weeks it has been dropping My calls at exactly 2 hours and 8 minutes. This can’t be a new issue and if you can’t fix it for your customers who pay for your service monthly then you’re going to lose business. You can’t say it’s a thing all company’s do either cause I never had an issue with this before. It’s time for a switch seeing as this issue will not be resolved!
-very angry customer
Khi Groupie
Groupie

I’ve spent up to 18 hours on a phone call, and now within the last 2 weeks the call will drop at exactly 2 hours 8 minutes. I’ve never had an issue before and you can’t go and say it’s all networks because it isn’t. If you can’t help resolve the problem you’re going to lose business. I’ve never had such a problem with a phone company until I switched to you guys! I’m no longer going to waste my money for a plan with a company that really doesn’t care or about or help their customers complaints and issues. It’s time for a switch again.
-Very angry customer!
Agent

Hello, Khi. thanks for contacting us. Due to a network setting, a call will drop after 2 hours of continuous talk time. We're sorry, you'll have to dial back when this happens. ~AmyM25

~AmyM25

Is there a way to turn this off or is that not possible
Agent

Hello there. Thanks for reaching out. Unfortunately that is not possible. You may need to redial once you reach approximately the two hour talk time mark. 

This is some BS every night at approximately 2:08:35 my call drops. My phone has been doing this since I switched to Boost. I thought it was just my phone so I ordered a new phone nothing changed. I will be switching cell phone providers. I'm done with Boost going back to previous cell carrier.
Agent

Hi, Lgordon1! We sorry to hear that you feel this way. Would you mind sending us a Private Message?

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Groupie

hello!

I also have this issue but it only happens sometimes. I’ve been able to stay on the phone for longer than 2 hours and 8 minutes but it’s a complete gamble every time I attempt to stay on that long. Are they attempting to fix this issue, or do they plan on it? If not how am I able to get longer calls some times and not all the time?

Hey there, Brenshai21! Currently, a call will drop after 2 hours of continuous talk time. There is no correction for this. We a