phone calls drop after 2 hours

phone calls drop after 2 hours

Every night my phone calls end after two hours & 8 mins exactly can anyone help?
18 REPLIES 18

Re: phone calls drop after 2 hours

Hi there @maly!

Due to network-related parameters, a call will drop at a certain time after 2 hours. Therefore, it's not something that may happen only to you, but to any customer who lasts two hours continuously on a call.

Don't hesitate to let me know if you have any other questions about this topic.

At your service!

- Robert. 

So there's no way this could be fixed ?
Agent

Hi. Unfortunately after 2 hours of  continuously talk time, the call will drop. This is a network-related settings. In this case you would need to re-dial. Victor21

Yay

You Guys should fix this otherwise I will be changing companies....i have important calls from my husband in the military i cannot just simply re-dail

Same thing happens to me! Exactly at 2 hours and 8 minutes the call ends and I have to redial. 

Highlighted

Same thing happens to me! Every night it drops at exactly 2 hours and 8 minutes.

Agent

The maximum call length on our network is 2 consecutive hours. All other service providers do the same at a certain degree.

EdwinRG.

I had sprint and uscellular they didn’t drop my calls 2 hours after I use to stay on phone for 4-5 hours at times so that’s a lie this is bull**bleep** we pay for our service so why are we limited on talk time if our lose customers

my phone does the same thing!!! its really embarrassing and honestly im thinking about changing my company. i pay too much money a month for “unlimited data” for my call to fail every night.