order process

Go to solution
Enthusiast

order process

I order a phone yesterday wednesday night 8/8/19 and I paid the $12 shipping and my phone still hasn’t shipped
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: order process

So sorry about the trouble! Can you please send us a private message with the details, so we can work through this? 

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
Agent

So sorry about the trouble! Can you please send us a private message with the details, so we can work through this? 

View solution in original post

Enthusiast

how do i do that
Agent

To send a private message just click on the profile of any user and, in the next screen, click send this user a private message.

Enthusiast

okay respond back
Groupie

Find he ever get I touch with you? I had he same issue I ordered mines Thursday and it still hasn’t shipped
Groupie

*did*
Agent

Hi, Savi33. If you placed your order before 12:00PM (CST), your order will be shipped the same day. However, if you placed your order after 12:00PM, then your order will be shipped the next business day [with the exception of weekends and holidays]. We replied to your private message, please check your inbox. 

Enthusiast

Hey I ordered a phone a while back and have spoke to your customer service on the phone you guys sent it to the wrong address back in Massachusetts and it should have went to Florida,not only are you guys telling me to go file a police report but telling me to fly back to Massachusetts file a report then fly back to Florida and send you the report.thats insane I've been a customer of boost since flip phones and two ways this service I've have for over a year with this phone and you guys charged me didn't send phone didn't fix it shut my service and I get charged for my phone insurance aswell...love boost hate the customer service my phone's off now and it's ridiculous considering I'm disabled and unable to up and take care of this myself it's not right
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @Lyriquest. Thank you for stopping by. We're sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please send us a private message to further assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M.