order proces

Enthusiast

order proces

Hello my is Latifah Hunter and I placed an order today at 7AM( the  order number is " [Edited for Privacy] and I was wondering do you think it would ship tonight to reach my home by tomorrow?

5 REPLIES 5
Agent

Re: order proces

Hi, Latifah25. Processing time depends on the warehouse. We can't confirm the shipment until the tracking number is available. Shipping is available Mon-Fri excluding Holidays.

Enthusiast

Ok do you think it could update before the night is over? It is 9PM where I live

Agent

Orders placed after 12-PM local destination time will not be processed and shipped until the following Business day (Mon-Fri excluding Holiday).Shipments going to AK and HI are only eligible for Two Day service. 

Enthusiast

Ok but I placed my order at 7am

Hi there! Sorry for the delayed response. Support is available from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. CST. Please send us a private message with your order number so we can verify the status and assist you. In order to send us a private message, you will need to click on one of the agents profile (they will marked as such),  click "send this user a private message".