not sending picture messages to android phones

Go to solution
Groupie

not sending picture messages to android phones

I've been trying to send pictures to my brother and sister, both of whom have Android phones while I have an iPhone. They don't send, regardless of whether I'm connected to wifi or cellular data. I turned on the Send as SMS and MMS Messaging options and it still won't send. I can send and receive pictures from other iPhones just fine, just not from Androids. I also do not get text messages from Androids unless I've turned cellular data on, even if I'm connected to wifi. 

See more topics labeled with:
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: not sending picture messages to android phones

Hi there! We'd be happy to help you. What is your iPhone model? Have you tried  to reset network settings? If no, go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. This also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings that you've used before.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Hi there! We'd be happy to help you. What is your iPhone model? Have you tried  to reset network settings? If no, go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. This also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings that you've used before.

View solution in original post

Groupie

Reset the network settings and that seems to have fixed it. Thanks!

Agent

You’re Welcome! We remain at your service. Please feel free to contact us if you have any question/concern or if there's anything else we can assist you with. We'll be more than happy to help!