my NEW phone (purchased by me) blacklisted as stolen?????

Groupie

my NEW phone (purchased by me) blacklisted as stolen?????

WHY is my phone reported lost or stolen???? I purchased it NEW last july at a boost mobile location  and I need to unlock it as i am in europe now. I had a third party unlock my phone and apparently it is reported stolen! This is impossible, I can send you the purchase information if necessary.  boost hass been refusing to unlock the phone i paid for. I understand there is a 12 month policy on unlocked phones BUT that was not not told to me by the store. I specifically asked about unlocking a month after purchase and they said it was no problem. now i am trying to unlock it from a third party (paid!) and it is blacklisted as stolen!!! what is going on here?  I have been with boost for almost two years now! How can you treat a customer like this!!

9 REPLIES 9

Re: my NEW phone (purchased by me) blacklisted as stolen?????

We understand your concern, charlie1, and we apologize. Can you send me a private message with the details so we can work through this?

Groupie

is this a private message?

If not, how do i send you one?

Highlighted
Groupie

which pin are you needing? the one i use to log on to boost when I am paying my bill?

I have no annual contract I pay month to month) with boost, and it is definitely not stolen.

more details are in the original message i wrote.

Oh I see! Please click on my name, under my profile is an option to send a private or direct message to me.

Hi, got the iphone SE last year from boostmobile website but the phone was  not activated. I need to use the phone oversea but i checked that for some reason Boostmobile reported as stolen? I need to unlock this phone. with boostmobile or 3rd party vendor. Please advise. thanks.

Hi, got the i-phone SE last year from boost mobile website but the phone was  not activated. I need to use the phone oversea but i checked that for some reason Boost mobile reported as stolen? I need to unlock this phone. with boost mobile or 3rd party vendor. Please advise. thanks.

Agent

Hi, driftpod! Thanks for contacting us. We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request.

Hi,

I got the same problem as right now.. had iPhone for year now and wanted change service and found out my phone was report ""stolen"" which its wasn't.. I bought it thru BoostMobile store in Atlanta GA.. wtf!

sorry that you have to deal this.. im trying figure out to have them to stop report that my phone was ""stolen"" which its not true!!! I bought it out of my pocket..

wonder if you got it resolved or ?? let me know so I might can do something so what your suggest or tip?

thanks

Chris

Agent

Hi there bhambehr. Sorry about the hassle. Please send us a Private Message by clicking on my user name and at the right side of the pane you will see the option to send a private message. Include your phone and pin number if you have an account with us plus the MEID of your device. Let me take a look at it.