iphone6s network unlock

SOLVED
Highlighted
Groupie

iphone6s network unlock

i have a iphone6s which i buy it in BM 2017 01 28 it cost me $450 and i will go to china a few days later,can i unlock the iphone that i can use it in china.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: iphone6s network unlock

Hello hndbyy:

Yes you can always unlock your iphone 6S to any company you want. If you would of had the iphone for a year at least you could had unlocked it for free with boost mobile. Since you just bought it not too long ago you might have to pay to have it unlocked. You can try taking it to an apple store and showing your receipt maybe they will do it for free but most likely you have to pay for that. 

You can also check on boostmobile.com under Coverage Map to see if the location you will be traveling to has boost service

Goodluck  Robot Happy

Ladyequinoxx
Customer Service Rep
Wireless Ally
If I have answered your question, please be sure to mark as Accepted Solution or give it a Kudos if you like the response Robot Happy
Thank you - god bless
9 REPLIES

Hello hndbyy:

Yes you can always unlock your iphone 6S to any company you want. If you would of had the iphone for a year at least you could had unlocked it for free with boost mobile. Since you just bought it not too long ago you might have to pay to have it unlocked. You can try taking it to an apple store and showing your receipt maybe they will do it for free but most likely you have to pay for that. 

You can also check on boostmobile.com under Coverage Map to see if the location you will be traveling to has boost service

Goodluck  Robot Happy

Ladyequinoxx
Customer Service Rep
Wireless Ally
If I have answered your question, please be sure to mark as Accepted Solution or give it a Kudos if you like the response Robot Happy
Thank you - god bless
Groupie

I also have some question,how much maney shulld i pay for unlock the network ,and can you help me to unlock the network?thanks!

Goodmorning, Robot Happy

Well everyone/location charge different prices to unlock an iphone its just searching who would do it cheaper.

Ill inform you now boost mobile will NOT unlock it since the device haven't been active or on the account for at least a year.

Apple may not do it they may refer you to your carrier since they mostly help with icloud lock not really jail breaking the phone. But you can always try calling and finding info yourself.

What city are you located ?

I would help you for free but right now my laptop is giving me issues due to letting someone use it

I getting it cleaned so i would need to download the programs again.

My advice would be to check around who would do it while not having to charge you an arm and a leg if you know what i mean.

Ladyequinoxx
Customer Service Rep
Wireless Ally
Thank you - god bless

Don't jail break iphpnes this isn't unlocking the sim card slot for use with other network sim cards you must have it IMEI factory unlocked where the IMEI is whitelisted in apple iTunes server as an unlocked iPhone you can pay online but the cost is $50 or more or wait the full year of using boost you must be paid and active on boost after the 12 months for boost to unlock phone for free. cellunlocker.net can unlock your iPhone. Just remember if the unlock is done visa a software or jail breaking method then it's not really unlocked and is highly illegal to use this type of method because it modifies the phones Operating System. The unlock my be an IMEI based that the company factory unlocked the iPhone by submitting the IMEI number to apple to whitelist the IMEI as unlocked in the iTunes server. This is the only legal way of unlocking so my advice is wait till 12 months pay your 12month then call boost two days later and request the unlock. In the mean time check to see if boost roams where your going and if so purchase the roaming add on for that country. .
Groupie

hello, will my iphone work with gsm, i think its gsm at least (st kitts and nevis-digicel)

hi there, i moved overseas and brought my iphone 6s with me, i paid in full for the device and i have it for more than a year,  now im trying to make it work in here, took it to apple store and told me that boost has to do it, any advice on how to do it while im here, there are places that wants to charge 80 bucks for the unlock, but not sure if thats the safest way to go

Agent

Hey there! @zuprax85 Our devices can only be unlocked for domestic use. Meaning, that this device cannot be used outside of the United State. If your device qualifies for unlocking it will only can be used in a different carrier as long as it is within the United States.

~ Joy

~ Joy P.

hi 

I have the same problem for my iphone se. I bought it 2 weeks ago. But sprint's signal is not good in my place. So how could I unlock it? And why does it shows I am on the blacklist? I have never used the sim card with the phone.  And how much does it cost to unock it?

hndbyy. We can unlock some devices if they meet the requirements:

The person requesting the device unlock is an authenticated current or former customer or an individual owner who can validate the account for the account last associated with the device. The device has not been reported as lost or stolen or otherwise flagged as ineligible to be unlocked. The device has been activated least 12 months prior and a payment was been made within the last 90 days of that 12-month activation anniversary.

- E.J.