iphone6s network unlock

SOLVED
Highlighted
Groupie

iphone6s network unlock

i have a iphone6s which i buy it in BM 2017 01 28 it cost me $450 and i will go to china a few days later,can i unlock the iphone that i can use it in china.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: iphone6s network unlock

Hello hndbyy:

Yes you can always unlock your iphone 6S to any company you want. If you would of had the iphone for a year at least you could had unlocked it for free with boost mobile. Since you just bought it not too long ago you might have to pay to have it unlocked. You can try taking it to an apple store and showing your receipt maybe they will do it for free but most likely you have to pay for that. 

You can also check on boostmobile.com under Coverage Map to see if the location you will be traveling to has boost service

Goodluck  Robot Happy

Ladyequinoxx
Customer Service Rep
Wireless Ally
If I have answered your question, please be sure to mark as Accepted Solution or give it a Kudos if you like the response Robot Happy
Thank you - god bless
3 REPLIES

Hello hndbyy:

Yes you can always unlock your iphone 6S to any company you want. If you would of had the iphone for a year at least you could had unlocked it for free with boost mobile. Since you just bought it not too long ago you might have to pay to have it unlocked. You can try taking it to an apple store and showing your receipt maybe they will do it for free but most likely you have to pay for that. 

You can also check on boostmobile.com under Coverage Map to see if the location you will be traveling to has boost service

Goodluck  Robot Happy

Ladyequinoxx
Customer Service Rep
Wireless Ally
If I have answered your question, please be sure to mark as Accepted Solution or give it a Kudos if you like the response Robot Happy
Thank you - god bless
Groupie

I also have some question,how much maney shulld i pay for unlock the network ,and can you help me to unlock the network?thanks!

Goodmorning, Robot Happy

Well everyone/location charge different prices to unlock an iphone its just searching who would do it cheaper.

Ill inform you now boost mobile will NOT unlock it since the device haven't been active or on the account for at least a year.

Apple may not do it they may refer you to your carrier since they mostly help with icloud lock not really jail breaking the phone. But you can always try calling and finding info yourself.

What city are you located ?

I would help you for free but right now my laptop is giving me issues due to letting someone use it

I getting it cleaned so i would need to download the programs again.

My advice would be to check around who would do it while not having to charge you an arm and a leg if you know what i mean.

Ladyequinoxx
Customer Service Rep
Wireless Ally
Thank you - god bless