iphone 7

SOLVED
Highlighted

iphone 7

Do You Know When The IPhone 7 Will Be Available On The Website?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Iphone 7 Plus

Hi there @Chantellew97

Our Sales Team is working hard to replenish the iPhone 7 Plus with 128GB in different colors as soon as possible. Please visit our page at www.boostmobile.com daily as our inventory levels will vary on a day to day basis.

~ Joy

76 REPLIES
Groupie

Re: iphone 7

Phone Arena said the iPhone should arrive on the 23rd of this month 

iPhone 7 plus

When is Boost Mobile going to start selling the IPhone 7/Plus?

Re: iPhone 7 plus

Hello aasiayah,
There's no exact time or date when the iPhone 7 plus release on Boost Mobile but just remember that major company releases them first like t mobile AT&T Sprint. Boost usually releases them or give them like a month later or so like when the iPhone SE came out just about the same.
Ladyequinoxx
Customer Service Rep
Wireless Ally
If I have answered your question, please be sure to mark as Accepted Solution or give it a Kudos if you like the response Robot Happy
Thank you - god bless

Ladyequinoxx wrote:
Hello aasiayah,
There's no exact time or date when the iPhone 7 plus release on Boost Mobile but just remember that major company releases them first like t mobile AT&T Sprint. Boost usually releases them or give them like a month later or so like when the iPhone SE came out just about the same.

Is there a way to pre order the IPhone 7 plus for boost, even though it's not available as of yet?

Hello LEScontractors, 

Thank you for showing interest towards Boost Mobile we appreciate that. Hopefully I will be helpful to your concerns, well Les unfortunately NO there is no way you can pre-order the Iphone 7 or 7+. But dont worry i did a little research we do know that Boost Mobile will have the Iphone 7 as confirmed and guaranteed by there website. The Iphone 7 and 7+ will be available online on September 23 so if you want it for boost mobile guys just wait a little longer. Robot Happy 

Hope this helps you LEScontractors

Ladyequinoxx
Customer Service Rep
Wireless Ally
If I have answered your question, please be sure to mark as Accepted Solution or give it a Kudos if you like the response Robot Happy
Thank you - god bless

Back in stock?

Does anyone know when the iPhone 7 and + will be back in stock? I've literally been waiting all month and they're already gone....

iphone 7

Boost has the iphone 7 and 7 plus as "buy now" options displayed on the site but it's sold out. Does anyone know a tentative date for when they will have them restocked?

when will you be in stock w/ the iphone 7 plus matte black I want too order one haha

Accomplice

Re: when will you be in stock w/ the iphone 7 plus matte black I want too order one haha

As soon as they become in stock. Looking at Apple projection, Boost ( November )