iphone 6s plus 16gb Rose Gold

Highlighted

iphone 6s plus 16gb Rose Gold

Hello,

So, I've been watching unboxing videos on YouTube channels for like maybe 2 or 3 days just to see I was getting myself into now it helps with the anxiety of me getting this bad boy, so I have some questions &' a couple of things on that's on my mind, this won't take to long I just wanna know somethings, I've been a boost customer since I was 15 years old, I've never had any problems. I've nevertheless purchased an "Pre-owned" or "Certified Pre-Owned" device from you guys or anywhere before I'm not quite to sure what to expect look but listen, I was watching someone's YouTube channel &' this in particular persons phone did NOT come with the original apple packaging, charger, ear-pods &' I don't even want to talk about what his charger looked like, his screen was still broken, it was a hot mess, he was happy he got his phone &' their was a problem with his button; Now Everyone in my family has an iphone including my grandmother now I'm officially sitting here at 27 years of age debating if I ever made a bad choice in life or not, I don't want any scratches or anything on my phone that I did not put there I do understand that anything that's man made is NOT going to be 100% flawless but Will I be atleast 88% satisfied, ya know, Will I still be a boost customer that's never complaining about anything
I just want to hold this beautiful pink beauty in my hands finally &' be satisfied when I do my unboxing, When does it arrive well fed-ex told me monday &' I've seen people get theirs sooner I'm trying my best at being as patient as I can be, so do all "Certified Pre-Owned" apple iphones go back to the apple manufacturers &' get everything that's supposed to be in the original apple iphone box, charger cable; ear pods, the doohickey you plug in the wall , instructions guide manuel, is 16gb as bad as everyone makes it seem that's why I've purchased an ohlala just in case. 64 gb for anyone having gigabyte issues I'm often prepared for the worst.

Tks!

3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Re: iphone 6s plus 16gb Rose Gold

Hi, sokhanh21xn. Thanks for reaching out to us. These are the difference between certified pre-owned and pre-owned devices: 

Apple Certified Pre-Owned iPhone
An Apple Certified Pre-Owned iPhone is tested, inspected and, if necessary, remanufactured according to the original manufacturer specifications. It is restored to factory default settings and loaded with the latest system software.
Comes with a One-Year Apple Limited Warranty, a brand-new battery, Apple EarPods and a charger. Each Certified Pre-Owned phone undergoes a thorough inspection process and receives a new outer shell, so it will look just like new when you receive it.

Pre-Owned phone
A Pre-Owned phone is a gently used, non-certified phone that has undergone functional testing and inspection to ensure it is in good working condition. Device may have visible usage wear and tear. It comes with an OEM quality charger and is covered by a 90 Day Limited Replacement Warranty. 

Apple iPhone 6s Plus 16GB smartphone runs on iOS v9 operating system. The phone is powered by Dual core, 1.84 GHz processor TellDunkin.

Accomplice

I have bought 4 Pre-Owned iPhone 6S Plus from Boost and all have been 64GB and in good condition. You do not get headphones with the Pre-Owned just the iPhone, Charger cable and USB charger as well as the installed SIM for Sprint/Boost Mobile.

Make sure you do activate the phone. I bought one just to use as a video device and Boost denied me return even though the battery was in service and needed replacement and would go off after being charged all day. That is the only crappy situation in which Boost made me lose my money as the would not honor the 90 day warranty and when I called they send me to the warranty company and then the warranty company sent me back to Boost. 

Basically the least amount of interaction with them is best. That one that had issues was a iPhone 6s not the plus model so you should be golden. 

It's a risk for sure but for saving the money and if you actually activate the device you can get a warranty. 

@sokhanh21xn wrote:

Hello,

So, I've been watching unboxing videos on YouTube channels for like maybe 2 or 3 days just to see I was getting myself into now it helps with the anxiety of me getting this bad boy, so I have some questions &' a couple of things on that's on my mind, this won't take to long I just wanna know somethings, I've been a boost customer since I was 15 years old, I've never had any problems. I've nevertheless purchased an "Pre-owned" or "Certified Pre-Owned" device from you guys or anywhere before I'm not quite to sure what to expect look but listen, I was watching someone's YouTube channel &' this in particular persons phone did NOT come with the original apple packaging, charger, ear-pods &' I don't even want to talk about what his charger looked like, his screen was still broken, it was a hot mess, he was happy he got his phone &' their was a problem with his button; Now Everyone in my family has an iphone including my grandmother now I'm officially sitting here at 27 years of age debating if I ever made a bad choice in life or not, I don't want any scratches or anything on my phone that I did not put there I do understand that anything that's man made is NOT going to be 100% flawless but Will I be atleast 88% satisfied, ya know, Will I still be a boost customer that's never complaining about anything
I just want to hold this beautiful pink beauty in my hands finally &' be satisfied when I do my unboxing, When does it arrive well fed-ex told me monday &' I've seen people get theirs sooner I'm trying my best at being as patient as I can be, so do all "Certified Pre-Owned" apple iphones go back to the apple manufacturers &' get everything that's supposed to be in the original apple iphone box, charger cable; ear pods, the doohickey you plug in the wall , instructions guide manuel, is 16gb as bad as everyone makes it seem that's why I've purchased an ohlala just in case. 64 gb for anyone having gigabyte issues I'm often prepared for the worst.

Tks!