Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

iphone 6s activation problem

Highlighted

iphone 6s activation problem

I bought an iphone 6s pre certified phone with boost mobile. My number i want is still with verizon. I had a very old flip phone which is broken now so i bough tthe iphone wanting to switch from verizon to boost. This is my first smartphone so it is very confusing i think i have the SIM card when i go tthe phone but when i try to ( activate I am a new customer and want to use my own device with the sim card) it just says your phone number is not eligible for porting? anyone can help

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Agent

Re: iphone 6s activation problem

So sorry to hear about this experience, ryan_schell25. We want to help! We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request.

Highlighted

Thank you so much for the response. After a long time I was able to figure it out. The boost mobile lady was very nice after the 3rd time i went in and was able to switch over with my new iphone :). So far the service seems fine. As much as i like verizon i was not going to go from a basic phone to a iphone plan $70+. Got your guys $50 data which still might be to much

Highlighted
Agent

You're welcome, ryan_schell25. If you have any other question or concern, just let us know.