invalid sim card

Go to solution
Highlighted
Enthusiast

invalid sim card

Hi, there. Today I went to Apple store to receive a replacement phone because my phone was cracked. After receiving a new phone, with Apple store assistance I called Boost mobile to activate a new phone. It was working well first 10 mins, but now it shows "SIM failure" and now cant make a call or use internet. I already tried to take out the SIM card and then placed again. After restarting, again it was working 2-3mins and then showed "Invalid SIM" again. 

Can you help me to fix it? or do I need to go to a booth mobile store in person? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: invalid sim card

Sorry to hear that, taebong88. We’ll be happy to help. Please send us a private message with your phone number, PIN, IMEI of the replacement handset and ICCID (SIM card numbers) so we can take a closer look. 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

1 REPLY
Agent

Re: invalid sim card

Sorry to hear that, taebong88. We’ll be happy to help. Please send us a private message with your phone number, PIN, IMEI of the replacement handset and ICCID (SIM card numbers) so we can take a closer look. 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".