iPhone8 - device not eligible.

Accomplice

iPhone8 - device not eligible.

I have iPhone8 bought from Apple, not on any network, unlocked Model A1863 listed as available to bring into Boost Mobile network, however when entering the IMEI I am getting a message saying that device does not appear to be eligible for activation. 

Can anybody help? I have already bought a sim card kit. Please help. 

17 REPLIES
Accomplice

Re: iPhone8 - device not eligible.

Agent

Hi, @kapitan27 ! We'd love to check into that for you. Could you please send us a PM with some information? We'll need the IMEI of the device. The ICCID/SIM card number that you bought for the device. What type of plan do you want to activate the phone under. If you already have a boost mobile account and want to activate this phone under that account, please, send us the phone number and PIN code. If you don't have an account with us yet, just send us the other information.

Accomplice

OK

Agent

If you click on my name, you'll see an option under the "Contact Me" section that says, "Send This User a Private Message".

Accomplice

I already send you PM as I wasn't logged in and could not see the active PM button. 

Agent

Thanks for the information. The first one (356abc) can be activated. However, it seems that the second one (359abc) seems to not be compatible with our network. Is that one the same Model number as the first?

Accomplice

first one is iPhone 8, second is iPhone 7

Accomplice

are you working on iphone 7?

Agent

We're currently working with you.