Accomplice

iPhone

Can I use the $35 with a iPhone?
I have a Android phone and was wanting to know if I need a new SIM card before I can transfer service to my used boost Mobile iPhone or can I use the Sim card from my Android phone?
See more topics labeled with:
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: iPhone

Understood. Please, send us a private message with your phone number, PIN code, email address, altenate contact phone number, and shipping address to further assist you. 

5 REPLIES 5
Agent

Hi there! You can use the iPHone with the $35 plan. SIM cards may not be shared between two devices. Each SIM card is assigned to a device and paired together. You may not simply pop a SIM card out of one device and use it immediately in another device. What's the model of the iPhone that you are trying to activate?

Highlighted
Accomplice

iPhone SE. So I have to get a new SIM card? Will I still be able to transfer my service to the iPhone?
Agent

Yes, you will need to get a new SIM card, and you will be able to transfer your service. You can visit your nearest Boost Mobile store to purchase a compatible SIM card, or we can send a free SIM card, and it may take from 3 to 5 business days to be delivered. 

Accomplice

Yes can you mail me a iPhone SE Sim card please
Agent

Understood. Please, send us a private message with your phone number, PIN code, email address, altenate contact phone number, and shipping address to further assist you.