iPhone swap

Go to solution
Groupie

iPhone swap

Existing acct - Trying to swap iPhone 6 purchased from Boost with iPhone XR unlocked purchased from Apple.  Getting message that new phone is not eligible for swap.  Please assist

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: iPhone swap

Hi there, @vintage1970! If you are bringing an iPhone Xs, Xs Max, XR, or the LG V40, please call 888-266-7848 to get the phone’s compatible SIM card. You can get more information here at https://activate.boostmobile.com/bring-your-phone. 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Agent

Hi there, @vintage1970! If you are bringing an iPhone Xs, Xs Max, XR, or the LG V40, please call 888-266-7848 to get the phone’s compatible SIM card. You can get more information here at https://activate.boostmobile.com/bring-your-phone. 

View solution in original post

Same here keep getting not eligible to swap! Going from iPhone 6s+ to another iPhone 6s+
Agent

Hi there, @Jjaybabyy! We definitely want to get this figured out for you ASAP. Please, send us a private message with your phone number, PIN code, MEID/IMEI number of the iPhone that you are trying to activate, and the ICCID/SIM card number to further assist you. 

How do I p.m
Agent

You can send us a private message just clicking on my name and then selecting “Send this user a private message".

Accomplice

Im trying to swap my iphon 6 to iphone xr an i just get taking to a blank white page everytime and the automated service just gives me the run around what else can i do!?!??!

Don’t you fret, tonyy323! We’ll get you all sorted out. Can you please send me a private message with your phone number, PIN number, the IMEI of iPhone XR and the SIM card number?

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".