iPhone order still says processing

Highlighted

iPhone order still says processing

I ordered an iPhone yesterday at about 12:30 PM, i chose expedited shipping.. Over 24 hours later, it still says processing and it's already night time now, so i'm sure it won't ship today. When will i get my phone?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Agent

Re: iPhone order still says processing

Orders placed after 12:00 p.m. local-destination time, Monday through Friday, will not be processed and shipped until the following business day.

Highlighted

I ordered a phone on Monday, 9th at 8:30-9pm and it still says processing, I got a confirmation in my email but it still doesn’t say when it will be shipped or get here.. when should it be shipped and get here ???
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there @Bby_bethany Thank you for bringing this up to our attention. We sincerely apologize for the difficulties you're experiencing. Would you please be so kind to send us a Private Message, so we can further assist you?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will  take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the  option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.