iPhone Xr

Accomplice

iPhone Xr

I order a phone yesterday and I looked to check the Oder status and it said that y’all canceled but still took the money out my account
12 REPLIES 12

Re: iPhone Xr

Sorry to hear that, Houstonyaya4. We really want to help you with this issue, Houstonyaya4! How long ago was the order cancelled?

Accomplice

I placed the order yesterday and I look this morning and I guess that canceled the order but I still want phone just wonder it got canceled

Oh, I see! If that's the case, the money will be refunded automatically. The order will need to be placed again.

Accomplice

Can I place the order through you ? If possible
Agent

Did you get an order number?

Accomplice

Yes I had order number it’s : ek-cbpp-******

Agent

Hey, Houstonyaya4! Noticed that you put private info publicly. Please delete and PM us instead? Thanks!

Accomplice

How do I do that ?
Agent

You can send a "PM" or private message a couple of different ways. If you click on the name of the person, you'll be taken to their profile.  On the right side of the screen, you should see "send this user a Private Message". Click it and you'll be taken to the PM window with their name already in the To: field. Type up what you want to say, hit send message and you're good. You can also go to your own profile by clicking on your name from the forums and then clicking the PM icon. From the PM window select "New Message" and type the user name of the Community member in the "To" field and off you go.