iPhone XR

Accomplice

Re: iPhone XR

Where did you get your new SIM card for the XR and is the new SIM card diferent than then 3 card kit SIM cards?   Store couldn’t help me today either.

thanks

Accomplice

Hi, i am going from an iphone 6 Plus to XR.  

@mikerunner wrote:
To activate an iPhone XR on Boost you have to have Customer Seevice transfer you to Tech Support, give them the IMEI number (primary, not the IMEI2 / digit SIM) and have them reprogram your phone using the “device network analysis tool”. See this link for the steps I took:
https://community.boostmobile.com/t5/iPhone/iphone-Xr-activation-problem/m-p/81015/highlight/true#M7...

Where did you get your new SIM card for the XR and is the new SIM card diferent than then 3 card kit SIM cards?   Store couldn’t help me today either.

thanks

Agent

Hello, SLacroix74. If you are bringing an iPhone® Xs, Xs Max, XR, or the LG® V40, please call 888-266-7848 to get the phone’s compatible SIM card. Visit https://boost.co/2o8jFRc for more details. 

Thanks.

Highlighted
Accomplice

I received my SIM card from boost for one of my XRs. The other I was able to get working using the Sprint SIM card included with the phone.
Accomplice

Could you possibly provide me your SIM number that works?
SIMOLW516TQ or SIMGLW416TQ
Thank you
Agent

Hey there @SLacroix74 As we can see we're assisting you on private message. 

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Accomplice

Apple store helped me. I needed sim SIMGLW416TQ to successfully activate
Accomplice

I tried everything in your original post and Tech Support is telling me that the phone is not compatible due to financial ineligibility. They told me it shows the phone as leased with a balance due. I paid the full price for an unlocked iPhone XR at the Apple store on Sunday. Tech Support said they will escalate my claim for investigation and get back to me in 48 hours. I was also told to return the phone and get another. This is so frustrating.

Agent

Hi there, @smc2109. Did you receive a case number?

Accomplice

I was not given a case number.