iPhone XR

Highlighted
Groupie

iPhone XR

Hey, since the apple store just dropped the price of an iPhone Xr to 599 and you have it at 650 can I expect a price drop soon?

4 REPLIES 4
Agent

Re: iPhone XR

Hi there, @TayTay1756. We do not have that information yet, but please stay tuned in our website for updates.

Groupie

How soon do you think this information will come out, because my phone is severely broken and I want to order it tomorrow, but it is 50 dollars cheaper on apple and they have more in stock, but unlocked phones do not work for boost. Is there any way to price match?

Groupie

How soon do you think this information will come out, because my phone is severely broken and I want to order it tomorrow, but it is 50 dollars cheaper on apple and they have more in stock, but unlocked phones do not work for boost. Is there any way to price match?
Agent

The phone can be used with our network if you purchase a SIM kit at a Boost Mobile store. Please ask the representative at the Apple store to verify the MEID on our website to confirm that it's compatible before completing the purchase @TayTay1756. If there's anything else we can assist you with, please let us know.