iPhone XR in Black doesn't have 128 GB

Go to solution
Enthusiast

iPhone XR in Black doesn't have 128 GB

So for the past 6 or so weeks I've been checking to see if boost restocks on the black, 128 GB type. However, it still hasn't restocked. Yet, the black 64 GB gets restocked the moment it runs out, not even a day after it runs out. In fact all the colors have 64 GB, but 128 GB gets restocked to 1 or 2 colors at a time, and it hasn't been restocked to black in weeks. I dislike getting 64 GB because I don't think it's enough, and I don't feel like buying one with no carrier on the apple store, 100 more dollars annoys my wallet. Black is also the only color I actually like, (not even red),

TL;DR: When will the iPhone XR Black 128 GB restock?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Enthusiast

Re: iPhone XR in Black doesn't have 128 GB

UPDATE: I got the phone in Black 128 GB! It restocked! Apologies for doubting the Boost Mobile team for a second!

5 REPLIES 5
Agent

Hello there, @emmanxdlol. Thanks for your inquiry. We don't have information about when it will be available again. We apologize for this experience. Please keep visiting our website https://www.boostmobile.com/, inventory levels may vary anytime. 

Enthusiast

Not convinced. Since it's taking almost more than 2 months to simply restock one color with 128 GB, yet you people restock the same color but with 64 GB, I heavily doubt I should keep visiting the website because I will just be wasting my time.

I'll check everyday for 2 more weeks and if it's not there, i'm buying fromm the apple store.

Agent

We understand emmanxdlol. 

Enthusiast

UPDATE: I got the phone in Black 128 GB! It restocked! Apologies for doubting the Boost Mobile team for a second!

Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @emmanxdlol. Thanks for letting us know. We're glad to hear that you were able to order the phone. Please, don't hesitate to contact us if you need further assistance. We remain at your service.