iPhone X costs more than 11?

Highlighted
Groupie

iPhone X costs more than 11?

How is it they can sell last year's model for MORE than this year's? That's ridiculous. When will the prices adjust? Boost needs to be on this.

See more topics labeled with:
7 REPLIES 7
Agent

Re: iPhone X costs more than 11?

Hello, @tenaciousme! Which is the variant of the iPhone 11 you are referring to?

Groupie

The base level iPhone 11 is 599 (Retail 699) while the base level X is 799 (Retail 899). How can you actually sell last year's model for MORE than this year's? And for that matter all the older models 8, 7 and 6. I'm interested in one of these but I'm not overpaying when you may lower the price in the next month or so. This doesnt make good business sense. @Frankt 

Agent

Sorry for the confusion, @tenaciousme! Phone prices are gradually adjusted upon the launch of a newer model. However, there's not an exact date as to when this is going to happen. 

Groupie

Whoever decides these things needs to be made aware. I have to think sales will suffer with this top light, base heavy pricing model. There's no incentive to turn profit on older models with no incentive for customers to buy.

Agent

Thanks a bunch for the detailed feedback! We’ll be sure to pass it on.

Accomplice

I want the iPhone 11 but yeah if XR was less and had in yellow I'd get it instead if iPhone 11 remains out stock.

Groupie

They're just going to have stock collecting dust when they could be moving product if their prices werent upside down. I want a 7 or 7 Plus but I'm not paying $300 for a certified pre owned 7 Plus with 32gb when the new iPhone 3 generations newer is twice as much. Bring down those prices...