iPhone X Shipping Date

Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

iPhone X Shipping Date

I preordered the iPhone X on November 3rd, the first day it was released on VM's website. I'm quite upset that my phone has not yet been shipped, seeing as this week will be the 3rd one that I am waiting for my phone to ship out. I have spoken to Apple representatives, and they have stated that the shipping date on apple.com does not apply for the VM shipping date (it states on their website that it will take 1-2 weeks currently for the X to ship). The Apple representative also stated that VM will receive an allocation of iPhone X's for them to give out to their customers that ordered the phone. It's upsetting to see that other carriers have shipped out their preorders and VM has not. To add to everything, there was a report stating that VM would be shipping out their preorders of the iPhone X on November 10th. I would just like an estimate of when the phones will be shipped out seeing that I will be leaving the country in early January and I would like to receive my phone prior to my departure.

25 REPLIES 25
Highlighted
Agent

Hi tehaqui! We hope so, but we still don't have a confirmation about it.

Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, @dan428! When did you pre- order the iPhone X?

Highlighted
Accomplice

I preordered on Black Friday. Apparently I’m not allowed to ask my question here which was to confirm what I was told over the phone by customer service as I’ve been told it somehow violates forum policy so can someone just private message me or something. I would call again but it is VERY difficult to get thru that way.
Highlighted

Sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing this issue, dan428! Have you received your device already?

Highlighted
Not applicable

I can legit, walk into the apple store right now and pick up an unlocked silver Iphone X.  If I do, be sure I won't be activating it on VM. This is rediculous....How can VM still not be shipping Iphone X?!?!

Not only did I miss out on the $200 because I pre-ordered on nov 3.  Not only does everone have their Iphone X except VM customers. Not only did you make me change to $50.00 from my $30.00 plan just to order the i X. 

Please....tell me.......why should I remain a Virgin Mobile customer?  I am beyond livid at this point.

Highlighted
Agent

We understand your frustration, vwpilot, & we apologize for the inconvenience! We are doing our best to start shipping the iPhone X as soon as possible. Your patience in the meantime is definitely appreciated.