iPhone SE question regarding locked/unlocked

Highlighted

iPhone SE question regarding locked/unlocked

My son upgraded from his BM iPhone SE this Christmas to a newer BM iPhone 8+ after roughly 12 months. He transferred the number from the old SE to the new one.
What do I do to unlock his old SE so I'll be able to use my BM SIM card in there? I have a 2 year old phone using Boost as well. Would I have to unlock my SIM (if that's possible) or my phone?
And will I be able to quickly swap my SIM card between my old phone and the SE, or would I have to jump through hoops yet?
5 REPLIES 5
Agent

Re: iPhone SE question regarding locked/unlocked

Hello, @FullyTorqued. Thanks for stopping by. We'll be happy to help. To confirm, would you like to swap your current Boost Mobile account to the iPhone SE? If yes, please send us a private message with your phone number, PIN, IMEI and ICCID from the iPhone SE. 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Enthusiast

Can you tell me how long the process is to get an iPhone 6s Plus unlocked ? I already ported my number also so now my phone isn’t working
Agent

Hi there, @Kmarie15. Did you already submit the request to unlock the phone?

Enthusiast

Yes I did.
Agent

Please send us a private message with the case number @Kmarie15.