iPhone SE can’t be activated with Boost

Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

iPhone SE can’t be activated with Boost

Hey I recently purchased a phone straight from apple but can’t use it. I’m getting different answers from support. Someone told me to buy a SIM card because the SIM card I have shows sim locked. When I went to purchase the SIM card from Boost the rep said the phone can’t be activated with Boost. Another rep said this is a known issue. I am now in the process of returning the phone but I guess I’m wondering why are you guys promoting the phone if it cannot be used with your service.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

I understand your frustration, asetoshun86. Let’s do some investigating. Please send me a private message with your phone number, PIN number, device's IMEI and the SIM card number to activate your device.

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, asetoshun86. Unfortunately, the iPhone SE 2nd Generation is not available for Bring Your Own. We apologize. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

Ok so are you saying if I purchased it directly from you it would work?
Highlighted

I understand your frustration, asetoshun86. Let’s do some investigating. Please send me a private message with your phone number, PIN number, device's IMEI and the SIM card number to activate your device.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Accomplice

Hey how can I message you directly
Highlighted
Accomplice

Because this isn’t private right
Highlighted

That's correct. Please click on my username and select the envelope option to send me a private message.

Highlighted
Accomplice

I have the same problem. Were they able to fix it?
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, Jtraba! In order to verify if an unlocked phone is compatible with us, please check with our device identifier here.

Highlighted
Accomplice

It says it is not. And they told me the same on the phone. But I do not understand why. You sell the dame device on your website. I had the same problem with iphone 5S a couple of years ago, and in the end they were able to fix it.