iPhone Does Not Work

Groupie

iPhone Does Not Work

I purchased my daughter a preowned iphone 7 plus for Christmas on Green Monday, 12-10-2018 and the phone would not cut on. Eventually it did and my daughter was able to update the phone which is what was recommended by Apple. A month or so goes by and it does it again. My husband takes the phone to a Boost retail store and they basically say there is nothing they can do. To my knowledge, the phone is under a one year warranty and if they wanted to provide satisfactory customer service it could have been returned for an exchange. Once again, the phone cuts on until about a month ago it stopped working. I took it to a certified iphone repair shop and they advise purchasing a whole new device. I would have never paid almost $400 for a phone that would work for less than 3 months. If I had that kind of money I wouldn't be with Boost! Such a rip off!
See more topics labeled with:
2 REPLIES 2
Agent

Re: iPhone Does Not Work

Sorry to read that you’ve been experiencing this issue. Pre-Owned devices are covered by 90 Day Limited Replacement Warranty. You can submit a claim dialing 1-844-834-5579. You will be given instructions on how you can return your Pre-Owned phone to receive a replacement Pre-Owned phone via the shipping process with valid claim.

Groupie

Re: iPhone Does Not Work

That is just the thing. I was under the impression that the phone came with a one year warranty since it was included with the paperwork when I got the phone. So now the 90 day warranty has expired which was not disclosed when my husband took the phone in to Boost. I have had nothing but problems when seeking answers and even adding lines to my plan at the retail store.