iPhone 8 Plus / invalid sim

Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

iPhone 8 Plus / invalid sim

I just got a new phone & when I put my sim in it it’s says (Sim has been locked & to power cycle my device) also it won’t let me use my FaceTime it’s stuck in the activation & so are my messages.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: iPhone 8 Plus / invalid sim

Hello, @Tajaw! Thanks for reaching out. Did you update your account with the new IMEI? Are you using the new SIM card that came with the phone? 

9 REPLIES 9
Agent

Hello, @Tajaw! Thanks for reaching out. Did you update your account with the new IMEI? Are you using the new SIM card that came with the phone? 

Accomplice

Using the same one I came with my other phone
Agent

You need to update the IMEI on your account and use the SIM card that came with the phone. Otherwise, it won't work.

Accomplice

How do I updated the IMEI & I’m using the same sim that came with my boost mobile phone I had at first I just switched it this this phone plus this phone did not come with a sim
Agent

Would you please send us a private message, so we can further assist you? @Tajaw

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will  take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the  option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Accomplice

I don’t see that option
Agent

Are you unable to see the Private Message tab on  My Profile?

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Accomplice

No
Agent

We've sent you a private message, we're waiting on your response. 

~ Joy P.