iPhone 7 Plus unlock request

Highlighted

iPhone 7 Plus unlock request

I contacted boost Nd told me to post on here to get a unlock code to have my phone carrier unlock they code I was given was not working when I tried to put in a different provider sim caode so can I please have a new code?
21 REPLIES 21
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, Maneir12! We've replied to your private message. Please check your inbox. Thanks!

Highlighted
Groupie

Hi, I have an iPhone 7 and am requesting to have device unlocked. The device was paid and full and has not been reported lost or stolen, so I believe I should be able to unlock my phone without any implications. Thanks in advance.
-George Zavala
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, @Lagunabeach! We'd like to let you know that we do have a strong policy when it comes to this process. Boost Mobile will unlock a device under the following circumstances: 

•The device has not been reported as lost or stolen or otherwise flagged as ineligible to be unlocked
•The device has been active on the associated account for at least 12 months with the account active at that time
• The device must be within USA in order to request the unlock (only applicable to devices launched in 2015 or after).

If you think you meet the requirements, please send us a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the option that says "Send this user a private message". 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Hello John, I would like to unlock my iphone 7 Plus. Can you please let me know how to do this. Need to do thisto use a SIM overseas......as Boost does not have an overseas use capability.
Thx Gary
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @englishme. Thank you for stopping by. Could you please send us a private message to further assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M. 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Hello Kira_M,
How do I send a private message?
Highlighted
Agent

You can send a "PM" or private message a couple of different ways. If you click on the name of the person, you'll be taken to their profile.  On the right side of the screen, you should see "send this user a Private Message". Click it and you'll be taken to the PM window with their name already in the To: field. Type up what you want to say, hit send message and you're good. You can also go to your own profile by clicking on your name from the forums and then clicking the PM icon. From the PM window select "New Message" and type the user name of the   Community member in the "To" field and off you go. -Kira_M.

Highlighted
Groupie

I need help unlocking the phone I just got from boost mobile
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, @Marcus11. Thank you for contacting us. Boost Mobile will unlock a device under the following circumstances:
• The device has not been reported as lost or stolen or otherwise flagged as ineligible to be unlocked
• The device has been active on the associated account for at least 12 months with the account active at that time
• A payment was made within the last 90 days of that 12-month activation anniversary. 

• The equipment is in the United States within the reach of Sprint coverage.
Unlocking the device does not mean:  
Another carrier will activate the device. 
Even if another carrier will activate the device, that device will  function correctly on another carrier's network.
Sprint makes no guarantee that it will function correctly on different carriers network.

If the device is eligible, please send us a private message with the phone number, pin and MEID to request the unlock.