Hey there, @Lagunabeach! We'd like to let you know that we do have a strong policy when it comes to this process. Boost Mobile will unlock a device under the following circumstances:
•The device has not been reported as lost or stolen or otherwise flagged as ineligible to be unlocked
•The device has been active on the associated account for at least 12 months with the account active at that time
• The device must be within USA in order to request the unlock (only applicable to devices launched in 2015 or after).
If you think you meet the requirements, please send us a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the option that says "Send this user a private message".
Hello, @englishme. Thank you for stopping by. Could you please send us a private message to further assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M.
You can send a "PM" or private message a couple of different ways. If you click on the name of the person, you'll be taken to their profile. On the right side of the screen, you should see "send this user a Private Message". Click it and you'll be taken to the PM window with their name already in the To: field. Type up what you want to say, hit send message and you're good. You can also go to your own profile by clicking on your name from the forums and then clicking the PM icon. From the PM window select "New Message" and type the user name of the Community member in the "To" field and off you go. -Kira_M.
Hi there, @Marcus11. Thank you for contacting us. Boost Mobile will unlock a device under the following circumstances:
• The device has not been reported as lost or stolen or otherwise flagged as ineligible to be unlocked
• The device has been active on the associated account for at least 12 months with the account active at that time
• A payment was made within the last 90 days of that 12-month activation anniversary.
• The equipment is in the United States within the reach of Sprint coverage.
Unlocking the device does not mean:
◾ Another carrier will activate the device.
◾ Even if another carrier will activate the device, that device will function correctly on another carrier's network.
Sprint makes no guarantee that it will function correctly on different carriers network.
If the device is eligible, please send us a private message with the phone number, pin and MEID to request the unlock.