iPhone 7 Plus order

Highlighted

iPhone 7 Plus order

So I bought a preowned iPhone 7 Plus and when I initially bought it yesterday, the money was taken out and I received a confirmation email. But I check it today and the order is still processing and my money is back in my account. Why did my money go back into my bank account after it showed that it was taken out when I initially bought the phone? And why is it taking so long to process the order
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, Sam24. Please send us a private message with the account phone number, pin code, and the order number. 

Highlighted

How do I send a private message
Highlighted
Agent

You can send a "PM" or private message a couple of different ways. If you click on the name of the person, you'll be taken to their profile. On the right side of the screen, you should see "send this user a Private Message". Click it and you'll be taken to the PM window with their name already in the To: field. Type up what you want to say, hit send message and you're good. You can also go to your own profile by clicking on your name from the forums and then clicking the PM icon. From the PM window select "New Message" and type the user name of the Community member in the "To" field and off you go.