iPhone 6s

Go to solution
Accomplice

iPhone 6s

Some reason my iPhone 6s Boost Mobile has bad network speed and it has problem with stable connection it keeps saying low connection when I am on call.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Sargi Boy
See more topics labeled with:
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: iPhone 6s

Hi there, Sargi_Boy. Thanks for contacting us. 

We've checked the coverage in the area and it seems that you are experiencing issues in this area because of decreased signal strength. This can occur for a number of reasons including the hills and mountains in the area and the number of trees around the location.  We can understand that this is a frustrating experience. We're going to report the issue to our network team so that they will be aware of the specific location. 

6 REPLIES 6
Agent

Hello Sargi_Boy. At the moment our network does not allow a data connection while in the middle of a call. Can you tell us more about the issue that you are experiencing? Are you getting any errors?

Highlighted
Accomplice

Yes, I have my PRL Update and I updated and When I am on call on FaceTime in iPhone 6s and it keeps saying Poor Connection when I have low service.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Sargi Boy
Agent

Please, send us a private message with your address to check the coverage.  

Agent

Hi there, Sargi_Boy. Thanks for contacting us. 

We've checked the coverage in the area and it seems that you are experiencing issues in this area because of decreased signal strength. This can occur for a number of reasons including the hills and mountains in the area and the number of trees around the location.  We can understand that this is a frustrating experience. We're going to report the issue to our network team so that they will be aware of the specific location. 

Accomplice

Thank you so much. 😊

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Sargi Boy
Agent

You're welcome. Thanks for contacting us.