Go to solution
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Re: iPhone 6S Unlock request

I’ve sent a direct message
Highlighted
Groupie

hello i must say a blessed new year to all boost customer service representative, firstly am having issue with a request i made a day or  so  to get my iphone unlocked however there was some requirements that i need to have my phone unlocked, which am no able to present at the moment, reason been the phone was bought from a seller which am trying to contact but was unable ,secondly i check the statues of the phone and it was clean not lost or stolen and off contract. so why cant i get my phone to be unlocked 

Highlighted
Agent

Hello soulchild37. Let’s take a closer look. In order to have a device unlocked, there are some requirements that need to be met:

-The device has 12 uninterrupted/consecutive months active with our service, and you can provide the phone number, account name and PIN for the account last associated with the device.
-A payment has been made within the last 90 days of the 12 months period. 
-The device has not been reported lost or stolen.

~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Highlighted
Groupie

Highlighted
Groupie

I need my iPhone 6s plus unlocked.
Highlighted
Agent

Hello. For phone unlock requests please send a private message to any of our agents at any time. Our shared inbox ensures that you receive a reply as soon as possible.

Support is available Monday - Friday: 6 a.m. - 10 p.m. CST, Saturday - Sunday: 6 a.m. - 9 p.m. CST.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Highlighted
Groupie

Hola neceaito desbloquear mi telefono de red
Highlighted
Agent

Hola, @FrankMarti. Gracias por contactarnos. Por favor, evíenos un mensaje privado con su número teléfonico y PIN parapoder asistirle. Puede enviar un mensaje privado haciendo clic en mi nombre, luego seleccionando la opción de mensaje en la página de perfil.