iPhone 6S Unlock request

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

Re: iPhone 6S Unlock request

Can I also send you my  phone number, PIN, and the iPhone MEID number?

thx

Mike

Highlighted
Groupie

Hello Hamilton

Can you unlock our Boost iPhone - if I give you our phone number, PIN, and the iPhone MEID number of the iPhone?

Mike 

Highlighted
Groupie

Hello Tabitha,

Could you help me unlock my iphone?

Mike 

Highlighted
Agent

Hi, m_mdunne! Can you private message us your phone number and pin so we can look into it?

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Can anyone help me get a iphone 6s unlocked?  Need to unlock before a trip overseas.  Thanks.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Can someone help me unlock my iphone 6s?  Thanks.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I need help unlocking my phone for an overseas trip.  Can anyone help?  Thanks. 

Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, @krmull! We'd like to let you know that we do have a strong policy when it comes to this process. Boost Mobile will unlock a device under the following circumstances:

•The device has not been reported as lost or stolen or otherwise flagged as ineligible to be unlocked
•The device has been active on the associated account for at least 12 months with the account active at that time

If you think that you meet those requirements, please send us a private message with your phone number and pin.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Hello, I recently called boost mobile to get my iPhone 6s, which I bought in August of 2016, unlocked. They told me that basically every other iPhone 6 can be unlocked except for the iPhone 6s can’t be, but as I can see with the answers, the phone can be unlocked. I was on the phone for over 30 minutes and 20 of them where on hold.
I would really appreciate to get help through here, seen as they can’t help me over the phone. Also, as I’ve been people have been getting helped through here .
Thank you in advance.