Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

iPhone 6S Unlock request

Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

iPhone 6S Unlock request

i want to unlock my device im not from usa i contact sprint and they told me that they can help you on boostmobile im a custmoer now 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Agent

Re: iPhone 6S Unlock request

Sorry for the late response. Boost Mobile will assist with unlocking a device under the following circumstances:
The device has not been reported as lost or stolen or otherwise flagged as ineligible to be unlocked
The device has been active on the associated account for at least 12 months with the account active at that time

If you believe you meet the above requirements and would like to request that your DSU-capable device be unlocked, send us a private message with your full name, MEID number of the phone, place of purchase, and the phone number and PIN attached to the phone.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Agent

Sorry for the late response. Boost Mobile will assist with unlocking a device under the following circumstances:
The device has not been reported as lost or stolen or otherwise flagged as ineligible to be unlocked
The device has been active on the associated account for at least 12 months with the account active at that time

If you believe you meet the above requirements and would like to request that your DSU-capable device be unlocked, send us a private message with your full name, MEID number of the phone, place of purchase, and the phone number and PIN attached to the phone.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Accomplice

Re: iPhone 6 Unlock request

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there! Thank you for contacting us. Can you send us a private message with the details so we can work through this?

Highlighted
Groupie

Hello! i need to unlock my device. what should i do?

Enthusiast

Anastasia Ford

Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @A1115! Thanks for contacting us. So we can better assist you, we recommend you to remove the last public post and provide us your number and PIN via a private message.

Highlighted
Groupie

Hola necesito desbloquear mi iphone 6s plus
Highlighted

Hola, FrankMarti! Boost Mobile ayudará a desbloquear un dispositivo en las siguientes circunstancias:

El dispositivo es capaz de desbloquear SIM

El dispositivo no ha sido reportado como perdido o robado o marcado como no elegible para ser desbloqueado

El dispositivo ha estado activo en la cuenta asociada durante al menos 12 meses.

La cuenta asociada está activa y al día

Si cree que cumple con los requisitos anteriores y desea solicitar que se desbloquee su dispositivo con capacidad DSU, comuníquese con Atención al cliente de Boost Mobile marcando 1-888-BOOST-4U.

Highlighted
Groupie