Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

iPhone 6S Unlock request

Go to solution
Highlighted
Agent

Re: iPhone 6S Unlock request

Hi there, eimyhurtado. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please, send us a private message with the phone number, PIN, and IMEI or DEC number.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I can’t find where to send a message, I need my iphone 6 unlocked.  Upgrading to the 8 🙂 can you send me a message? 

Highlighted

i need help with mine too

Enthusiast

Former customer trying to get my iPhone 6s unlocked what are my options
Highlighted
Enthusiast

How long does it usually take for an iPhone to be unlocked after initial request? My phone number is already ported.

Highlighted
Agent

Hi, Laceevander! Thanks for contacting us. To unlock your device you would need to meet some requirements. The device must be on in the Sprint coverage area with the Boost SIM card in it. The person requesting the device to be unlocked must be a current or former customer or an individual owner who can provide the phone number and pin code for the account last associated with the device. The device has not been reported as lost or stolen. The device has been activated at least 12 months and a payment has been made within the last 90 days of that 12-month activation.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I have already spoken with someone and they said they would put in the request to unlock it. My concern is, I can’t use my phone at all because it won’t get past the SIM NOT SUPPORTED page. My phone number is already ported with Verizon so need it to be unlocked ASAP.
Highlighted
Agent

We can see that you already sent us a private message. We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. We'll continue to assist you in private. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

Hello can you help me unlock my iPhone 6s Plus I purchased in March 2016?
Highlighted
Accomplice

Hello can you help me unlock my iPhone 6s Plus I purchased in March 2016?