iPhone 6

Accomplice

iPhone 6

My iPhone 6 started searching out of nowhere, I reset network and took it to boost but nothing got resolved?
11 REPLIES
Agent

Re: iPhone 6

Sorry to hear that, Cbrown82. To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP code where this occurs? 

Accomplice

38th Street and Princeton, 60609

Thank you for reaching out to us!  We’re aware our customers are experiencing difficulties with voice and data services. Our team is working diligently to restore service to full capacity soon. We apologize for the inconvenience. Your patience in the meantime is definitely appreciated.

Accomplice

My bill is due tomorrow and I haven’t used my phone in two weeks

Understood. Once the issue is resolved, we can credit your account for the time without service.

Accomplice

Ok but it’s a family plan with 2 extra lines
Accomplice

Mimesis the only one still searching for a network... every now and then it pops up “Network didn’t respond in time, SIM card locked, contact customer care
Agent

Hello there Cbrown82.  So sorry for this hassle; I'd love to help you with this ASAP. I am glad that you pointed out that you are on a family plan and are the only with no service. There are indeed some outages nearby but the tower you connect to is performing accordingly. I want to focus on your device. Please do the following: go to Settings, General, Celluar Data Option, unchecked LTE. If that work, then you may leave it like that until LTE becomes available. If it doesn't work, then you may want to consider a device Reset. Please let me know the outcome.

Accomplice

I already did all the above but the boost store agent told me not to buy a SIM card because the phone may be no good