iPhone 6 NO SERVICE

Accomplice

iPhone 6 NO SERVICE

Having an issue with my iPhone 6 not staying connected to the network. Phone stays on No Service or Searching, can’t use phone unless I’m on Wifi. It’s SO FRUSTRATING! P.S it’s been several days now
13 REPLIES 13

Re: iPhone 6 NO SERVICE

We’d love to help you out with this, Trea! Can you please send me a private message with your current address location, phone number and PIN number?

To send me a private message, please click on my username and select to send a private message.

Enthusiast

I’m having the same problem. Just swapped devices and am unable to get text messages or make calls.
Accomplice

Which phone company are you with? If you don’t mind me asking..
Enthusiast

Boost
Agent

Hi knautj17! We'll be happy to help you. Please, let us have your account details in a private message, so we can assist you further. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".  Thanks! ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Agent

Hey Trea! Did you get to contact Apple regarding the situation with your phone? ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Accomplice

Lol I’m crazy 😜 we’re on the boost community page 😂😂
Accomplice

But anyway there was no solution to this problem as far as boost could help .. I was told to contact Apple for further assistance
Agent

If you need assistance, let us know. ~AmyM25

~AmyM25