iPhone 6 ICCID - Activation Error

Enthusiast

iPhone 6 ICCID - Activation Error

Hi, 

I have an iPhone 6 from Verizon (which comes unlocked) and want to swap that device, but I keep getting an error. I have entered the IMEI and ICCID correctly. The error I get is: "This device is not eligible to swap." Please advise, I called customer support and they told me to call Verizon and ask them to unlock my phone, but my phone is already unlocked. Thank you.

17 REPLIES 17
Agent

Re: iPhone 6 ICCID - Activation Error

Hi there kqnguyen. To verify if the phone is eligible. please visit th following link and enter the information needed. You would not be able to use the old sim card from the old phone. 

https://activate.boostmobile.com/bring-your-phone?intnav=TopNavRobot tonguehones:BringYourPhone

Enthusiast

It shows my phone working on the link you sent me and will allow me to sign up for a new number on that phone. When I go to "Swap Phones" it is asking for ICCID. I'm not sure how to proceed. 

Agent

If the phone is compatible, you need to order a SIM kit through that link. You will be able to swap phones after you get the SIM card. 

Enthusiast

I have a sim card. I have a phone that is already activated on BoostMobile and I am trying to "Swap Phones". Using the link you provided it shows that my phone IS compatible. Can you check into it for me if I send you the IMEI of the phone I am trying to swap and the ICCID? Thank you. 

Agent

Please send us a private message with the IMEI and SIM card number so we can look into it. 

Accomplice

I bought an iphone, my first i phone, i cant seem to register it and need help. i go through all the steps till i hit submit, it loads for a bit then says activation error, things did not go smoothly as planned please try again.

ive tried multiple times to no avail.

Agent

Sorry to hear that, dreamweaver1937. We'd be happy to help. Please send us a private message with the phone number, pin code, IMEI, and the SIM card number. 

Accomplice

im new at this please tell me where i find the pin number, and what phone number do i send since i am unble to activate to get the number
Accomplice

i also need help with the sim card number on where to find it
please