iPhone 5s Unlock Request

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

iPhone 5s Unlock Request

Hi! I am trying to get my iPhone 5s unlocked but I have no idea how to get the process started. My phone has been active for ore than twelve months and I have tried calling the number on the unlock policy page but have had no luck. How can I go about doing this? Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, @aandr! Thanks for contacting us.We'd like to let you know that we do have a strong policy when it comes to this process. Boost Mobile will unlock a device under the following circumstances:

•The device has not been reported as lost or stolen or otherwise flagged as ineligible to be unlocked
•The device has been active on the associated account for at least 12 months with the account active at that time

If you think you meet those requirements, please send us a private message with the last phone number and pin associated with that phone. We'll do our very best to unlock it!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, @aandr! Thanks for contacting us.We'd like to let you know that we do have a strong policy when it comes to this process. Boost Mobile will unlock a device under the following circumstances:

•The device has not been reported as lost or stolen or otherwise flagged as ineligible to be unlocked
•The device has been active on the associated account for at least 12 months with the account active at that time

If you think you meet those requirements, please send us a private message with the last phone number and pin associated with that phone. We'll do our very best to unlock it!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Groupie

Thank you so much for your reply. I private messaged all of the requested info.
Highlighted
Accomplice

Hi I have the same issue. I use to be with Boost Mobile. I bought the phone & used the service less than a year but the phone is mine. No payments owned. Am I still eligable?
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, @Mariah92114 Unfortunately, if the device has not been active during 12 months. We'll be unable to unlock the device. 

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Accomplice

Okay I finally had reset my password. My old number has been reissued to a new user & she was nice enough to give me the unlock code. But it's still stuck on the 2 factor athentication & now the girl doesn't answer my calls because I need yet another verification code to add or remove my number. Either way can I take advantage of a win back promotion & come back with Boost Mobile? I was offered 2 months. I really need to port my Obama number. I live in TJ & it doesn't work out here much.
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, Mariah92114. Thanks for contacting us. We're sorry for the inconvenience with the number. The promotion is applied by the system to the targeted number. Unfortunately, we couldn't apply it ourselves.