iPhone 11 not receiving calls

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

iPhone 11 not receiving calls

I was part of the merge from Virgin Mobile to Boost mobile. At the time I had an iPhone 6s. After a bit I upgraded to the iPhone 11 which I bought through Boost. Nothing worked when I first got it. After a week of talking to support i was able to fix my text messages. However, since I almost never get calls anyways I never noticed that I cannot receive calls. I read other posts about having boost turn off VoLTE but they were from 2016 so I am not sure what direction I should take this. Over the phone support has been very confusing. My iPhone 6s WAS able to receive calls before I activated my iPhone 11. I have gone through every support option they had. Including wiping the entire phone. I also had Apple remote into the phone and they said it was a Carrier issue. 

This post is very similar to my situation: https://community.boostmobile.com/t5/iPhone/Unable-to-receive-calls/m-p/138342#M16093

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted

Hello twk10. We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing these inconveniences with the service. Please send us a private message to assist you. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".