help activating my iphone

Highlighted

help activating my iphone

so, I bought an iPhone 11 from the boost mobile website and yesterday I tried to activate it but I typed in the wrong pin number from my old phone when trying to activate it. So I tried to go back and fix it but it brought me back to the home page and now when I check on the activation status it says that It can take up to 20 minutes or 24 hours but it's already has been 24 hours and it locked me out of my account for 24 hours. Can somebody tell me what should I do? or can somebody help me? 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Agent

So sorry to hear about this experience, @sxeniaalvarez43. We want to help! We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private message.